Score Higher with Maine’s Top SAT® Tutor
About to tackle the SAT®? Score your best with Johnson Test Prep! Our expert knows the SAT inside out and can give you a game plan to beat it. Using professional insights and proven test-preparation techniques, Eric Johnson offers one-on-one tutoring tailored to your personal learning style. Eric will help you build on your strengths, overcome your challenges, and get ready for success.
SAT Tutoring Rates
One-on-One Tutoring Courses*:
- Ten 55-minute sessions (minimum for two parts of SAT) - $1,340
- Fourteen 55-minute sessions (min. for all parts of SAT) - $1,820
- Sixteen 55-minute sessions - $2,060
- Eighteen 55-minute sessions - $2,300
Test prep book is included in the above fees for in-office SAT Tutoring Courses.
SAT tutoring includes:
- teaching you proven strategies to understand and master the SAT
- training and practice in effective test-taking techniques
- creating a preparation plan that fits your learning style
- learning to overcome difficulties that may have interfered with your success in past tests
Eric Johnson of Johnson Test Prep
Words from Students & Parents
“Abby made big improvements on all three parts of the SAT and was very pleased with her results. She worked hard on the practice tests and homework you gave her and we believe this and your individual feedback and strategy sessions made a big difference.”
— JC Edelberg, father of Abby Popenoe, Portland High School
“I got my SAT scores online this morning, and was blown away!! I’m ecstatic! I want to say a HUGE thank you!!! The tutoring was incredibly helpful. The techniques you taught me and the practice clearly helped. Not only that, but you convinced me I was capable of doing very well."
— Caroline Levy, Falmouth High School