Get the ACT® Scores You Want
Thinking about the ACT®? Test expert Eric Johnson can help you decide which test is right for you. Eric knows the college entrance exams inside and out, and can help you build a plan to get the best score possible.
One-on-one ACT tutoring is available in-person or via Skype.
ACT tutoring includes:
- Teaching you proven strategies to understand and master the ACT
- Training and practice in effective test-taking techniques
- Making a prep plan that fits your learning style
- Learning to overcome difficulties that may have interfered with your success in past tests
ACT Tutoring Rates
- Fifteen 55-minute sessions (minimum for all parts of the ACT) - $1,940
- Sixteen 55-minute sessions - $2,060
- Eighteen 55-minute sessions - $2,300
Eric johnson of Johnson Test Prep
*Unless otherwise agreed in writing, rates obtained as part of a tutoring course package are available only to those who pay for the entire course at or before the first session. If for any reason a student does not complete all sessions of a tutoring course, the regular single-session rate will be applied to each session the student has attended, and the remaining balance will be refunded. Once a course has been completed, students may obtain extra sessions at the regular single-session rate: $140 for a 55-minute session, and $200 for a 90-minute session.